The NEW ERA GROUP evolved as the premier CNC Machining supplier to a Project Management-focused Turnkey provider to customers providing OEM and aftermarket services worldwide.
Our Customer-focused culture, advanced capabilities and re-investments enable continual delivery of the highest quality of services that are controlled using ISO 9001:2008 quality systems, key LEAN Six Sigma Principles to deliver on-time, on quality and in the most responsive manner.
Satisfied customers that return year after year for their components and assemblies are found in industries such as: Steel Mills, Pumps, Oil & Gas, Mining, Marine, Aerospace, Oil Drilling, Power Generation and many other industrial sectors.
LARGE AND SMALL CNC MACHINING SERVICES
- More than 30 overall Large and small 3, 4 AND 5 Axis Vertical and Horizontal Boring Mills handling up to 30,000lbs and up to 3M tall
- Custom-built CNC Lathes, up to 50ft long with Live-Tooling and grinding attachment handling up to 100,000lbs
- Modern Project Management and Production Control Systems
- Material Traceability, Cost and Configuration Controls
FABRICATION AND HYDROSTATIC TESTING SERVICES
- TSSA, ASME SECTION IX AND AWS welding certifications for fabrication and repair
- GMAW, SMAW, FCAW and GTAW across various materials including CA6NM, Duplex and various Stainless Steel Alloys
- •Hydrostatic leak testing (Hydrotest) of Pressure vessels (Single-stage, Multi-stage pumps, etc) up to 10,000PSI
MACHINE-BUILDING, ENGINEERING, RE-CERTIFICATION
- Mechanical refurbishment, assembly and re-certification to original specifications
- Electrical Control Systems design and integration, OSHA certifications
- Engineering and design using AutoCAD, Solidworks, Pro-E Firewire
- Full complement of Manual and CNC Grinding solutions serving the OEM and Rapid-Response Aftermarket service in a temperature-controlled Air-conditioned facility
- Internal Deep Bore grinding, various shaft grinding capability
- CNC Profile grinding capability
- Material Traceability, Cost and Configuration Controls of Globally supplied raw materials
- Inventory management systems
- Controlled, local supply of globally recognized material processing (Heat treat, NDT, etc.)
- ISO 9001:2008, Controlled Goods Program, pursuing AS9100 and API Certifications
- ASME, AWS and CWB certifications for fabrication and repair applications to the Oil, Gas and Energy industries