The NEW ERA GROUP evolved as the premier CNC Machining supplier to a Project Management-focused Turnkey provider to customers providing OEM and aftermarket services worldwide.
Our Customer-focused culture, advanced capabilities and re-investments enable continual delivery of the highest quality of services that are controlled using ISO 9001:2008 quality systems, key LEAN Six Sigma Principles to deliver on-time, on quality and in the most responsive manner.
Satisfied customers that return year after year for their components and assemblies are found in industries such as: Steel Mills, Pumps, Oil & Gas, Mining, Marine, Aerospace, Oil Drilling, Power Generation and many other industrial sectors.
Small and Large Machining Services, Including CNC
- Over 12 small and large 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC Horizontal Boring Mills and Machining Centers with capacity of up to 30,000lbs
- Over 12 small and large horizontal lathes and Vertical Turret Lathes, both manual and custom build CNC with Live tooling and additional axes with capacity up to 50ft long and 100,000lbs
- Grinding of Outside and Inside Diameters for small and large parts up to 50ft long and 100,000lbs
- Burnishing of Outside and Inside Diameters for small and large parts up to 50ft long and 100,000lbs
- Surface grinding of parts up to 4ft long
Fabrication And Hydrostatic Testing Services
- Welding Procedures and welding in accordance to ASME Section IX, CWB, AWS, and customer procedures for fabrication and repair
- Welding Inspection in accordance to ASME Section VIII, CSA W59, and AWS D1.1
- GMAW, MCAW, FCAW, GTAW, and SMAW experience and capabilities for a wide range of materials including: carbon and low alloy steels, austenitic stainless steels, martensitic stainless steels, aluminum, and various weld overlays including hard facing and brazed overlays
- Hydrostatic testing capabilities of pressures up to 10,000psig
- Assembly of newly built or repaired equipment per manufacturer specifications
- Procurement of raw materials to ensure minimized cost, required quality, and traceability
- Procurement of supplementary services using approved suppliers for such services as: heat treating, Non-Destructive Testing, CMM measurement, sand blasting and painting, shot peening, surface treatments, and abrasion resistant coatings.
- ISO 9001:2015
- CSA Z299.2 (Our Quality Management System is also in conformance with CSA N299.2)
- CGP (Controlled Goods Program)
- CWB W59